Holiday Gift Guide 2018 For Him
Now that you are set up with all things Luxe it's time to focus on the men in your life! Here are my fave gifts for 2018...
1) Alpha Bravo Sheppard Deluxe Backpack $359
Time to help him level up with this grown-up leather backpack by Tumi.
2) Santal 33 $80
Cardamom, violet, and smoked wood, it's a cult favorite!
3) "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life" $14.99
Tired of turning lemons into lemonade? Research says happiness is really about learning to stomach lemons better...
4) The Runwell Sport Chrono 48MM $925
Shinola is bringing manufacturing jobs back to Detroit, creating luxury goods of the highest quality along the way. Gotta love Made in America!
5) Tom Ford FTO630 Bachardy-02 Sunglasses
Ok, this one is just selfish because they are unisex but omg they are sexy! $345
6) Apple AirPods $159
Wireless earbuds with a charging case, yes please!
7) Ugg Ascot Slipper $110
Perfect for lounging around the house on the weekends!
8) Banana Republic Tech-Stretch Cotton Shirt $89.50
BR has a new cotton dress shirt that looks great tucked or untucked, and it has just the right amount of stretch!
9) Herschel Chapter Travel Kit Carry-On Bag $21.39
You can't go wrong with a toiletry bag. Even if the guy in your life has one, odds are it probably needs to be replaced.
10) Whiskey-Enhancing Oak Honey Tumbler $50
For the whiskey lover, this tumbler is the move! "Crafted from oak with a wide base to let aromas expand and lined with honey wax to help bring out flavor."
Also, don't forget to pick up stocking stuffers! Add in gift cards to his favorite restaurants, coffee shops, or stores. Concert or game tickets are always a hit too. Oh, and lots of candy!